Voucher Processing

Monthly Housing Assistance Payment Vouchers

In order to receive housing assistance payments, Owner/Agents are required to submit accurate tenant and property data through HUD’s Tenant Rental Assistance Certification System (TRACS). When the complete tenant data and voucher files are received, voucher specialists analyze, verify, and approve, disapprove, or adjust assistance payment requests (vouchers) based on HUD regulations. The Project-Based Contract Administrator disburses housing assistance payments on the first business day of the month following voucher submission.

Helpful Links

HUD Handbook 4350.3 Occupancy Requirements of Subsidized Multifamily Housing Programs
202D MAT Guide
HUD-52670 Housing Owner’s Certification and Application for HAP Payments
HUD-52670-A Part 1 Schedule of Tenant Assistance Payments